Monday, April 27, 2015

Feb. Update



It's been very cold out here in Michigan! We got over a foot of snow in one storm and then two snow days. Now we have two days off for a mid-winter's break. The timing of both was excellent! The snow days came on the heels of Catholic Schools Week; the rest was needed after that.  The days off happened after a weekend of hospitality and visiting. It was a lovely time but I was glad for the quiet afterwards. Besides, I had laundry, cleaning, and personal errands to do. 

My temporary professed director came out from Wisconsin for my yearly visitation. It's an informal evaluation of how I'm  doing in my ministry and local home. It's nice when Sr. Barbara comes, too, because she is more one of us than a guest. She gets right in there, helping out, and sharing stories with us. We went out to dinner with my mentor and out to see a movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment