Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Finally - here is my latest!




I thought I would do the blog installment about my summer in a series of photos with explanations.
For this one: I was able to attend my cousin's wife's baby shower. The family gathered to celebrate the upcoming birth of their baby girl.



I got my face painted on the last day of camp.


I helped at the Summer Bible Camp at St. Turibius parish in Chicago. I was the music teacher and taught them dances and hand motions to go with the songs. This is a photo of the craft room.

 
In Chicago we hosted a block Mass. The sisters of the convent baked hundreds of cupcakes and prepared hundreds of hot dogs. The Mass was beautiful and the reception afterward was a big success!  









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving us a "glimpse" into your life, Sr. Grace Marie. It gives us hope to see young vocations--in a habit--living a communal life with such apostolic zeal (and joy!).
    Your simple (and identifiable!) garb is a witness in itself. Hopefully, the majority of Felician sisters now in near-lay clothes will come to recognize that.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're at all interested in knowing . . . the Catholic Dogmas . . . that we *must believe* to get to Heaven . . .

    We list it on our website > > > www.Gods-Catholic-Dogma.com

    The Dogmas have in fact ... been hidden from you.

    The Catholic God knows . . . what we think and believe . . .

    Catholic writing of Romans 1:21 >
    "They ... became vain in their thoughts, and their foolish heart was darkened."

    Catholic Faith (pre-fulfillment) writing of Job 21:27 >
    "Surely I know your thoughts, and your unjust judgments against Me."

    The fact that "islam" is not a religion is on Section 113.1 of the site. Mohammed in the "koran" wrote exactly the opposite of the Old Testament Prophets.

    Proverbs 30:4 > "Who hath ascended up into Heaven ... what is the name of His Son."
    koran - maryam 19:35 > "It is not befitting ... Allah that He should beget a son."

    ReplyDelete