Saturday, November 11, 2017

Mass of Thanksgiving in Lodi, NJ



The opening procession.

S. Mary Antonelle reads the first reading at the Mass.

 
                                                      Sister Mary Juanita reads the Intercessions for the Mass.


My mom and dad bringing up the gifts for Eucharist.
 

 
                                                   Sister Dong Hong and I renewing our vows.
 
The sisters extend a blessing on Sister Dong Hong and myself.
 
 
Fr. Noel proclaims the homily at the Mass.
 
                                                                         The celebrants!
Sister Dong Hong and myself with Sister Sharon, our novice director.
Sister Dong Hong and myself with Councilors Sisters Suzanne, Connie, and Janet.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful celebration of your dedication to and love of God, our congregation and His people.
    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete