Sunday, August 21, 2022

Highlights from my vacation

 Hello, all! I hope your summer has been blessed. Mine has, and I'd like to share about it. 

I had a chance to see and spend time with friends, family, and sisters in community. Here are some highlights, though I spent time with other friends and family members, too. 


The sisters in NJ went for a boat ride on Lake Hopatcong and I got to join them. 




                                                           I went to see my dad, too. We had a nice dinner.


I spent time with my friend in community, S. Dong Hong. This is us at the lake.


I also saw my sisters and Mom.





It was a gorgeous day on Lake Hopatcong! We even saw a rainbow.







S. Dong Hong and I went to American Dreams in East Rutherford. It's a family entertainment center and huge mall. These photos are from the Saks Fifth Avenue Section. 






That mall has a large Ferris Wheel with breathtaking views of New York City! 














No comments:

Post a Comment