Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Here are some more photos! These are of me with various sisters at different events.

It's been so long since we "talked", I thought this would be a nice way of catching up with each other!

   After our pilgrimage, Sister Dong Hong and I went to one of our convents in Wisconsin, where one of our Felician candidates, Barb, lives. She and her roommate cooked us an amazing dinner and Barb even took us out on the lake in her boat!

During our community Chapter, the temporary professed group went out for ice cream together. This was right before my perpetual vows!

This is me with Sister Sharon, who was my novice director. Sister had knee surgery a month before, but she came out for my Mass of Thanksgiving in Lodi, which meant so much to me!
A group of sisters from the convent in Enfield, CT went to Red Robin to the fundraiser to support the Little Sisters of the Poor, our neighbors.
Sisters Maryann Agnes, Lawrence, and myself went to the Big E, which is the state fair for the New England region of the US. This is us taking our coffee break. As you can tell, it was a gorgeous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment