Monday, December 21, 2020

Living History (my short story)

 Hello! Guess who just got published?

I got ahead of myself there! You see, one of my ministries is to write the second half of the history about the former Our Lady of the Angels Province. In this effort, I’ve received much help from our sisters, whose stories bring the past to life for me, as well as from the archive here in Enfield.

I’ve also benefited from the perspective of a group of writers, the Northern Connecticut Writers Workshop; every two weeks, we meet to share our work and improve each other’s.

We’ve created an anthology, titled Northern Connecticut Writers Workshop: Anthology 2020. It is a free e-book that can be downloaded in multiple ways, including as a PDF file that can be read on any device. I contributed a short story and wanted to share that with you! It begins on Page 192 of the e-book.

This free e-book can be downloaded at any of the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment