Saturday, July 10, 2021

Summer (so far!) Photo Album

 


While I was on vacation in New Jersey, I spent time at the convent in Spotswood. One night, I joined Sister Antonelle at the parish Bingo game. She won one of them!


I went on retreat in Goshen again this year. As I walked one day, I was struck by this hobbit-like entrance to one of the properties. 


The parish near Goshen had this lovely shrine to Our Lady of Grace, my patron saint. 



These two photos are from my walks around Goshen. Lovely sylvan paths!



I saw friends when I was in New Jersey, too. I met Jen for lunch one day. We've been friends since middle school!


My two (blood) sisters and I had a Sister Day. We went to a Japanese market in northern Jersey, where we ate and shopped. 



A week after Father's Day, we gathered to celebrate. My dad, his wife, my sisters, and two half-brothers. We had a great time together! 


We set off fireworks and sparklers in the backyard that day. Val bought them for us.



I spent a few days in Mount Arlington by Lake Hopatcong. It was beautiful, and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment